View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2009, 04:35 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow View Post
Tegan, watch out .......mommy is coming to torture you.

But, we're all waiting to see the pics.
Mommie is having ahard time getting her butt in gear this year so I may start a new tradition....santa hats for Valentine's day? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melei'sMom View Post
too sleepy to cause mayhem your kitties are so cute!

I too was brave/stupid enought to put up a tree this year. with 2 ne kitties I was sure we where going to have issues. When the tree first went up, I could not keep the little sweeties out of it but now that it is decorated, they leave it alone
And I went and only used unbreakable wood and plastic decorations so they couldn't hurt it lol guess I didn't have to worry
Well, I thought they were being good. Yes, it was an apple decoration I found on the floor without the ribbon that I tied it to the tree with....hmmm maybe it was just a spare one that didn't fit on the tree?

Today when I came back from Walmart found another decortion,,,this time up against O'Shawnnessey....one of the ones from the top part of the tree....hhhhmmm... O'Shawnnessey wasn't looking guilty when I asked him if he took that off the tree.....I think a pattern is starting to show here.

So Melei'sMom, be warned...yours might just be forming a plan of attack......

Debbie

~Tegan 9 year old yellow lab~
~Wilbur 9 year old LH cat~
~Mirabelle 18 mos dsh~
~O'Shawnnessey 18 mos dsh~
~Darby 1 year old dsh~
~Mindy 7 yr old shih tzu~
~Dexter 10yr old Salmon (large goldfish)