Thread: Discouraged....
View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2010, 09:48 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lUvMyLaB<3 View Post
Ok, i will see if i can help u a bit, my name on the site that i met l4h is craftymom, i give scrapbooking classes.
Start with a color, and layer another over it, about 1cm around. Always mat your photos, and i like square and rectangle, star, heart shape photos never look right. Add a title, and some embelishments.

Best thing to do, get a scrapbooking magasine and copy their layouts, i do! I prefer stampin up to creative memories if you go to a crop. I will try and post a couple pics of some nice but easy ones tomorrow, feel free to copy!
I would love to see a couple of your pages! Thank you for the advice, I'm going to do some scrapbooking again tomorrow, if possible I'll post a pic of what I've done and perhaps you could tell me what I can do to make it better and such.

I went to Dollarama today, I spent 28 bucks and got tons of stuff! That 28 bucks at Michaels would've gotten me maybe a pad of papers or a couple embellishments. Dollarama didn't have much of a selection today, lots and lots of empty spaces, cleaned out by fellow scrapbookers! I'm going to go again later this week, hopefully everything will be restocked, but I am very happy with what I did manage to get.

Wendellan~ Feline~ 10(ish)
Theedee~Feline~10(ish)
"Da-Goob"~ APBT/Dogo x (5-6ish)

"My Pitbulls are better behaved than your kids!" (my favorite bumper sticker)