View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2011, 04:04 PM
Senior Contributor
Tetris Champion, Cell-Out Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CsqU4r3d View Post
Both your boys are gorgeous...I have a real soft spot for Mals...before we got Chum we had a beautiful Mal girl "Tarkha" she also never barked but made a kind of wooing sound...she was a sweetie, I still tear up sometimes thinking of her and she has been gone for 12 years. I wish for good health for both your boys ,
Thank you
Shaun and I both have a soft spot for Mals as well. And Nookie does the woo-woo's too
I bet your girl was beautiful! I don't think we ever really get over losing them. At least I don't
But I have a soft spot for Spaniels as well. I had one that was crossed with white GSD yrs ago. He was the funniest boy. When we lived in Vegas, he would carry Cicadas around in his mouth until they quit "buzzing", drop it and then go find another "fresh" one
I think it was the vibration of their wings on his tongue that he liked
I think Chum is just gorgeous. And I'm very partial to his coloring

Nookie has been doing great except for the weight loss
Thorin on the other hand, not doing so well. I'm afraid we may be saying goodbye to him much sooner than we were hoping
It seems the chemo didn't do much for him. He had 3 tumors removed yesterday. One from between his shoulder blades, one from just under his collar on his neck and another from the base of his skull. They are fairly positive it's cancer, just not sure which one. We should know in a week.

"Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes!" ~ Theophile Gautier

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole" - Ok... whoever said this has never had a sick or special needs baby. They ARE our whole life!

R.I.P. my sweet, handsome Thorin. You are missed dearly Dec. 25, 1999 - Mar. 4, 2012