Thread: Kitty dominance
View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2006, 03:36 PM
Blue eyed funny farm

Kitty dominance

Things are getting a bit out of control here, I have 4 male cats and 2 females.
Moxy is the odd man out around my house, perhaps cause he was the last to join the "pack" anyways, things have been alright fighting wise.
There have always been little squabbles here and there, but now Mme.Fuzzer is really not liking Mox. She hunts him down and attacks Oliver then gets involved and there is chaos all night... Mox is really on edge lately so i have been keeping them (Mox and Fuzzer) seperated, alternating play time and social time. Things have been a bit more peaceful but Oliver still is "eyeing" Moxer alot.
I usually dont intervene with their "natural squabbles" but these ones i have to. Even thought ALL their nails are kept very short ( for the sake of my couch and themselves as well) I dont want them to start biting each other and hurting each other.
Any suggestions??? I think that im gonna have to start alternating Fuzz AND Oliver with Mox. Cause as long as the other 2 arent around him no one bothers moxy and he carries on with his snuggle time as though nothing is wrong, he is great with the others.