View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2013, 11:07 PM
Willing cat servant

Very late response but better late than never. I've had rough weeks between working, cats and close to my due date, bad weather, visits and so on.
Scully has been restored. The treatment worked
To your questions:
I gave her the colloidal silver at the same time as the homeopathic treatments and not all at once but 3 times a day the first 2 to 3 days then twice.
I always gave her the treatment either before her meals (no less than 30 mins) or after.
I started to give her the treatment after about 24 hours from when the symptoms started to be really noticeable. My guess is if I would have caught that sooner it would have been even more effective. It took about 4 to 5 days for full restoration.
The silver is made in the US and the manufacturer says Axel Kraft.
I also tried silver made in Mexico back in spring from a reputable vendor on E-bay and it worked. It was good of quality and it cured the fungal infection of 2 of the cats (no other oral or topical medications only for the cow kitten). So I guess there are phony and good products everywhere however some places are most likely to offer you something that complies with certain laws as opposed to others (like here in Canada) . Particularly alternative remedies are more susceptible to be subjects of fraud or not putting in them what the manufacturer is promising. I heard that a lot of herbal supplements are for the most part fillers of soy and rice flour
Thank you so much for the time you took to share advice and knowledge.