View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2004, 06:56 AM

Alot has changed since. We don't adopt out black cats at all during the October month and we won't hold Adoption Days during December. We don't allow people to adopt cats as "gifts" to other people. Sometimes new policies have to be implemented, it's an ongoing process. Follow-ups are done now, home visits are a complete must and landlords are called . Since these new things have been implemented, things run alot smoother now. I'm happy with the outcome and so are the people who have adopted from us.

Sneaky, nothing surprises me anymore. We finally had to put our foot down and we no longer take in surrendered cats. We can work with people to find homes for their cats, but only if they are willing to keep them until this happens. I also send them a small brochure about how to re-home their pet.

I had actually read somewhere that satanic people sacrifice white animals, as white means pure. Black often is considered evil. I'll have to find the website again. Received another thing in my e-mail about this same thing, so I think I will be adding white cats as well to the policy.