View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2003, 09:14 PM

Carina, he's 12 1/2 weeks and a handful. High energy certainly is an understatement!

Murph is hard to control during the talk time of class mostly because he is trying to get to my neighbours pup, toby. When it's his turn to perform he does well, except for maybe coming when called during play time - not so good. The longer it goes on the loner it takes him to respond. I never even thought about it being frustration. I'll have to pay more attention and see what I think.

You are right about flyball - it is amazing. We were going to do it with Murph but my husband has decided he would rather do agility. That way he can be more involved. The training school that we attend offers an agility preschool so we are going to start that shortly. I figure either way it's good for Murph. I mentioned on my other thread that I also have two young children so they help tire him out for me.

It's good to know you can re-educate yourself and come out shining even after years off from it. I figure I'll take one day at a time and ask lots of questions.