Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMax View Post
You did good by trying to help her.
Thanks BM, that means a lot to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14+kitties View Post
SCM - thank you.
Will Meow Foundation abort and spay?
They will up to a point, but I'm pretty sure she's past that point. I'm kicking myself for not getting her sooner. It took a while for me to realize she truly was pregnant and not just getting a big belly from the food like that tortie girl that I trapped a couple months ago (who has since been adopted by a woman that runs a pet food store ).

Quote:
As hard as it may be to do - I personally feel the best thing for her is to be where she is right now. Indoors with someone who loves her.
And wow, do I ever love her. She's completely stolen my heart, which is part of what makes this so hard. I feel like I betrayed her.

Quote:
Do you have a heavy curtain or heavy material you can block the window with? Something so she can't see outdoors.
I closed the blinds and the window is actually pretty high up. Initially I had put a tall cat tree next to it, thinking that if she could see outside, she'd be less panicked. Lesson learned. I've since moved the tree. The room she is in is pretty ideal, with lots of built in shelving to explore and perch in. Part of the problem might be that it was also Aztec's favourite room, and although I cleaned it thoroughly, his smell no doubt lingers. There is a Feliway diffuser in there. I also sprayed Feliway in the various nooks and crannies and rubbed catnip on the cat trees and the new carpet I bought just for this (the floor is vinyl tiling).

Quote:
She may be very close to delivering and is maybe looking for her nest too. Have you given her lots of materials and things so she can make a new one?
What sorts of materials would be good, do you think? I have some towels in there and a fleecy blanket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMax View Post
SCM - is there any breed specific rescue groups in Calgary? Maybe they may help as she is a purebred (I know - don't say it...).
Unfortunately nothing Siamese-specific.

“We must not refuse to see with our eyes what they must endure with their bodies.” ~ Gretchen Wyler