View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2010, 08:33 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myka View Post
Sorry I am off topic, but are you feeding your dog shark cartilage for arthritis or joint disease or just as a dietary supplement? Are you aware of how many sharks die a slow, painful, and cruel death just for the harvesting of their fins? Are you aware of the practise involved in harvesting the cartilage? It is a very disgusting, inhumane, and barbaric practise. The sharks have their fins cut off while they are alive, and thrown back into the ocean to die a slow painful death. There are many products on the market that you could use instead of shark cartilage, I would urge you (as an obvious animal lover) to reconsider the purchase of shark cartilage. I know your concerns obviously lie in helping your dog's continence at this time, and I would ask you to please take a look at alternative supplements when you have resolved the incontinence troubles.

In the meantime, I hope you can find some answers for your dog's incontinence. Sending and

http://www.naturallysavvy.com/east-m...elly-harvested
Yes I am aware of this, but when my friend told me she had a bottle that she was planning to throw out (her dog passed away) I told her not to waste them by throwing them out but that I would use them.
I have never used them before...I am a vegetarian and have been for 40 years...and I have never harmed an animal or bug, unless I stepped on an ant without noticing...and much more but I believe I am limited to what I can write...but your point has been recieved...thank you.