View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2007, 07:39 AM

Told you! Google is evil when it comes to all things medical. Worst case scenario all over the place. I realize it is rare, but when there's a lump on your kitty, the rarity doesn't seem to matter. My husband thinks that no one ever talks about the positive online but when something goes wrong they want to raise awareness, thus the amount of gloom and doom out there. And while I tend to agree, I can't help but fret over it!

And while we are still waiting for the biopsy results, the Vet didn't see any evidence of anything malignant (good news) but it's the "abnormal tissue that was discolored" that is getting the best of me now. He said he thinks it could be adipose tissue that was injured (perhaps by the vacc) that bled into itself, therefore discoloring itself.... but I went and googled it and came up with Liposarcoma which GUESS WHAT... can be caused by vaccines (eventhough fibrosarcoma is most common). I swear. I'm going out of my head here! I just want to cry. I've psyched myself up SO much that when I finally go get the call with the results I think I'll faint either way.