View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2010, 11:30 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris21711 View Post
My daughter has been crying since finding out on Monday.....she just pulled out of there with people calling her a "murderer" and banging on her personal truck......She started volunteering at the age of 15 and is now 23, dedicating the last 8 years to helping animals in need and she gets called a "murderer"......She is a basket case right now.
Ahh Chris - please give Ethel a huge hug from me. She must be devastated. I know how hard she works. I can't fathom what she is going through. I know in my heart she fought with all she is worth to save animals. Please let her know I am thinking of her. All of the OSPCA employees will be getting painted with the same brush right now. Guilty or not. Ethel - hang in sweetie.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!