View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2008, 02:50 PM
I gotz 2 babies now!

anika - I think the point is....if eveyone you know keeps asking for puppies, tell them to look in the shelters, there are already hundreds of puppies that need homes, your pups would just add to the problem. If you sent your friends to the shelter you'd be part of the solution, not the problem. Your puppies might not end up in shelters, but while you adopt out these new pups, others die because there are not enough homes.

You also say this: "It's not my fault the other B decided to sneak away...I don't know how she got out, but she did"

It is your fault, you are the human, she is the dog, its your fault 100%.

Then you say this: "It's not my fault many people just dont give a $hit about their dogs that they let them run around and have tons of puppies..."

Isn't that exactly what you did? Let your dog run free to get preganant and have puppies? You might not have "let her" but again, you are the human, she is the dog, you have control of your dog.

You can't honestly say that you dog makes it own descions and choices in life? She wants to run in to traffic - she can? She wants T-Bone for lunch so she gets one? That doesn't make any sense.

If I had the same line of thinking my dog would attack the mail mail daily, and eat cat poop for supper. "Its not my fault she attacked the mail man!!!" "She makes her own choices."

Pubert Wizzer Howell-Boyd III of the feline kind R.I.P my little guy!!

If you can't afford a vet, you can't afford a pet!

221/194/170(for next year)