View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2010, 05:53 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

The spaying that wasn't.......

Finally got a Sunday off so I made arrangements for Naddy to go to TO for her long needed spaying. Up at six. On the road at seven. Got there at 8:30. Talked to the vet tech and explained her health issues. Came home. Left at 2:30. Got to the vets at 4ish. Walked in and heard - "We couldn't spay her." So I talked to a vet who told me Naddy has an URI. She is on Clavaseptin for two weeks then we are going to try it again. Hopefully I will have another Sunday off soon.
So that is what she has been fighting since she got here. The meds my vet gave her and babes were not given for long enough. Poor sweetie. I just want to get her better. She has been in heat almost constantly for the last three weeks. Only coming out of it for a day or so and then right back in.
Cross fingers for her please. It's time for her to start enjoying life without the discomfort of heat.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!

Last edited by 14+kitties; August 8th, 2010 at 07:38 PM.