Administrator - Pet lover

March 2011 - photo challenge - Yawning/Sleeping

Last month's BW challenge was awesome!

Anyone got suggestions for this month?

here's a couple of suggestions
- sleepy pets
- yawning
- mealtime

Feel free to support any of these or suggest something totally new.

The theme with the most support by late tonite/tomorrow morning becomes this month's challenge.

thx!

marko

I've got some great yawning shots, and tons of sleeping ones. Perhaps a yawning/sleeping combo theme?

i can pull off yawning and or sleepy but no way am i gonna get an eating one,,,poof its gone.

They all work for me.

I seem to recall a conversation (I think in the TJT whilst lurking ) in Feb about a picture that was posted there being a good one for the March picture challenge. Darned if I can remember who it belonged to but maybe this will prick their memory and they can suggest it here?

Yes 14+ I suggested "Spring is in the air". Get outdoors on those beautiful spring like days and take pics of your pets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty11 View Post
Yes 14+ I suggested "Spring is in the air". Get outdoors on those beautiful spring like days and take pics of your pets.
That was it! I thought it was a great idea except for indoor kitties. But they could find sunbeams and bright windows. Seeing as the drowsy pets seem to be winning out for this month maybe yours would be a good one for April.

Quote:
I WISH spring was in the air! Currently -25 deg Celcius here, with very little relief in sight. Makes me want to hibernate, come to think of it. Yawn.

So how bout "Coming out of Hibernation" sleepy pets for March and save the "Spring and Sunbeams" for April?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14+kitties View Post
I seem to recall a conversation (I think in the TJT whilst lurking ) in Feb about a picture that was posted there being a good one for the March picture challenge. Darned if I can remember who it belonged to but maybe this will prick their memory and they can suggest it here?
It was in LP's "What a Beautiful Day" thread!

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=75443

I like "Spring is in the Air" however; those nice long walks on muckie streets play havock on Mollie and Gryphon's white bellies!

But could be picture worthy though?

Quote:
So how bout "Coming out of Hibernation" sleepy pets for March and save the "Spring and Sunbeams" for April?
I vote for this one.
Newcomers FAQ - How do I post on this BB?
Pet facebook group
Check out the Pet podcast
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by marko; March 2nd, 2011 at 08:05 AM.