View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2013, 09:28 AM
Senior Contributor
Tetris Champion, Cell-Out Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxaLisa View Post
I believe that the best way to addres vaccinosis is through homeopathy. My dog had severe vaccinosis from her vaccines, and cornell diagnosed her with an immune complex disease from her lyme vaccine. I could not have gotten her reasonably well without the help of a good homeopathic vet, and a lot of work and care. The vet I used is near santa Rosa sebastopol, not sure what area you are in, or if you're willing to work with an "out there" modality.

I couldn't agree more. That's the only thing that saved Nookies life. The "meds" help keep some of the seizures at bay because it reduced the swelling in his brain, but was also killing him in other ways. It was only after he came off all the drugs, started on herbs and homeopathics that he actually started to live. And for someone like me (at least back then), it was a huge leap of faith. I wasn't a believer at all. Now, after seeing the miracles for Nookie, I have started seeing Dr. Steve for myself as well. My puppy and I have the same Dr.

"Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes!" ~ Theophile Gautier

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole" - Ok... whoever said this has never had a sick or special needs baby. They ARE our whole life!

R.I.P. my sweet, handsome Thorin. You are missed dearly Dec. 25, 1999 - Mar. 4, 2012