View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2004, 09:30 PM
Senior Contributor

I was JUST coming in here to post that same message. I heard it too! There is a dude here that is going through that, he has 2 dogs, one is part Rotti and one has Shepherd and Dobbie in her, and ALL STATE cancelled (oh, sorry - they just didn't RENEW) his house insurance because of the dogs. Even if the dog has like 5% of one of those 4 breeds they won't insure the owners. It is absolutely ridiculous!! He did however find a new insurance company that even gave him a security bonus FOR owning dogs!! So he is now better off!!!

What the hell is this world coming to?? I almost **** my pants when I heard that tonite!!! They say those 4 breeds are more "liable"...well hell, I'm sorry, but I got bit by a poodle and it hurt ... A LOT!!!! I'd be more worried about the little ones that are going postal because of the stupid bows in their hair!! hehehehhe

Anyways, that is my vent for the evening!! Anyone else here that?? Anita, your in Ontario right??? I'm in Alberta, so its happening all over Canada. f@#*! insurance companies!! What next!!!
1 very mean tiger barb (who killed all of our other fish)
3 leopard geckos - Dave, Jenn & Jane (gone back to their original owner)

GONE TO CRITTER HEAVEN:
1 house gecko - George (RIP)
2 giant african land snailS - Kaimah (RIP) & Kamau (RIP)
2 baby african land snails - Tiny & Pokey (RIP)
1 Veiled Chameleon - Chip (RIP)