Thread: Iams
View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2004, 05:51 PM
A.R.Activist & Vet Assis.

I don't take part in vandalizing. A sticker such as these are easily removed. You obviously took great offence by me Schwinn. I wasn't knocking your opinion at all, please don't get me wrong. I have had many run ins with Iams. I have tried reasoning with them, I have tried arguing, they don't get it. So, now, I have email campaigns, letter writing campaigns and yes, the stickers, etc. I am not a paid member of Peta however. I look at what cause needs attention and I jump in and volunteer what time I can to the cause.I'm not a follower as I actually disagree with some of Petas tactics, YET, I must agree with some of them. It's a matter of looking at the cause at hand and making my own choice. I realize many don't agree with what Peta stands for. That's fine ......and I also realize that being active with some of their causes affiliates me with them which in turn can cause people to judge me unfairly. Thats ok too. I lived my entire life being shy and quiet and going with the majority and never disagreeing. What Iams is doing is wrong.....for the 1st time in 30 years, I speak my mind about it in public demos, etc. and try not to worry what people think of me. So, I do apologise if you think I was being disrespectful to you at all. That wasnt my intention. I tend to grit my teeth everytime I even think about the needless suffering Iams is causing pets.....then they post these commercials claiming to be so damn concerned about your pets wellbeing. So, I hope you have a better understanding of what I am saying.....or am I rambling? And for the record, I hear your point and respect the fact that everyone is entitled to their opinion. :love: