View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2010, 04:27 PM

Frenchy, I did go with the truth I know they will make the best choice for the dog...keeping my fingers crossed it may be me but will understand if it is not. I was just afraid I had either written too much or not enough.

My aunt tells me I am fanatical when it comes to the nutrition of my dogs, and their health. My boss laughs cause I usually have 2 or 3 new dog books in my purse at work. I just wanted the application to be as perfect as possible and I kept editing it and changing it lol. Of course, just as I get it done....my computer crashed and I lost everything!!!!!

I spent this morning redoing the application lol. I sent it in this afternoon and heard back from them this afternoon. She thanked me for my "EXCELLENT application" and said some of the volunteers are getting together to go over applications this afternoon and I should hear back within 24 hours. This is going to be the longest 24 hours of my life

BenMax, thank you for the vote of confidence in this rescue. If I am selected as a lucky person to adopt one of their dogs then I will feel very honored after reading what you have written.

Brenda