View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2010, 02:55 PM
Senior Contributor
Hexxagon Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flicka View Post
Thanks! I checked out their website, beautiful dogs!
I found a breeder near Mt Tremblant, only 2hrs away, does anyone have any experience with them?
I really want to be able to visit a few breeders, I am not rushing into this, we've had bad dog experiences in the past, and need to make sure that we pick a breed that has a wonderful temperment, that is priority for us!

If tempermant is so important, have you thought about a rescue?
With a rescue you will know for sure what their temperment is, as most rescues will be completely honest, as their goal is to find "forever" homes.

My dog is a rescue, and he has the most amazing temperment, GREAT with kids, all the kids friends, strangers,(but also knows if someone is a threat) great manners, amazingly obedient !!!
It's like they know where they came from and are forever trying to thank you for saving them and giving them home, and will do anything for you.

I'm sure many on this board will agree, as most have rescues too, and some are involved in rescue

What is man without beasts? If all the beasts were gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected.

~~Chief Seattle (Duwamish tribe)~~