View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2008, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degree View Post
Ok, this is to you and everyone else who has posted negitave things on this forum. I would first like to say none of you know anything about this. Nanda Guha loves these animals and is trying to give them a life. For your information, the jaguar " bino " escaped from his cage because a fox stole his chicken, trust me you do not want to steal any of their food. Another thing the jaguar did not leave nanda's property, the dog it attacked was nanda's dog. I do agree that keeping animals in cages isnt right, but this is no differnt from any zoo. It is unfair for you to call nanda stupid, or act as if he didnt know what he is doing. Nanda did not have toys or action figures as a kid, he had lions and tigers, he slept with the wild animals from his home country in the forest. If anyone knows these animals its him, I have saw it first hand. It is a very sad situation and I hate to know that bino has died, along with his dog blue, it is very sad, but all of you need to seriously stop hating and acting as if nanda did something wrong. He has given all the animals a life, if it wasnt for him they would have killed all of these animals, i forget the name of the company who does it but they would have killed them all, nanda gave them a second chance at life. Sure it would be nice for them to be in the wild, but it was either that or death, and by all means they have a good life, I have sat outside play fighting with the lion mogly for hours at a time, was very fun for me and the lion, they are happy animals, for you to act like they are depressed with such misrable life is bull ****, you dont know. Sure they would be happier in the wild but that just isnt possible for them! atleast they have some sort of life rather then none. So please to all of you DO NOT POST unless you know all these animals and nanda first hand in real life, none of you seem to know anything.
You're over reacting just a little don't you think? These animals do not belong in cages in road side zoos. I don't care how responsible this person is. And what difference does it make who's dog was mauled? A dog and a jaguar were killed and the jaguar could potentially have mauled a child or grown person had the dog not have crossed its path first. The whole fox story is something that sounds fabricated to me, in my opinion the jaguars natural instincts probably just kicked in after getting out and it decided to "hunt" the dog. And FYI this is a forum where people are SUPPOSED to express their opinions and ideas, you shouldn't be telling people whether or not they have the right to post.