Thread: heart breaking
View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2012, 03:07 AM
banned user

Unhappy heart breaking

It is with great sorrow and I am still shedding tears. My Beloved Zorba is going to Doggie heaven this Friday. He can not control is bowel movements any longer. This is breaking my heart and a part of my heart is going with him. The arrangements have been made. The Vet is coming over and in my arms he is going to sleep under his roof how it should be. I am not going to have strength to drive and bury him in the wilderness where he belongs. Hoping that a friend is going to take us. His Brother Harley is going to be so confused and lonely. Zorba has so much life in him yet but he is ailing, I only wish that we could have this choice made for us, now I am going to cry and not stop for an extremely long time. Zorba just was at my side tail wagging and looking at me with such incredible love in his eyes. This never is easy, so if anyone reads this I just have no more comment to make accept that I am losing one of my true loves and best friend a partner who has been with me since he had been 5 weeks old. My memories are for ever embedded in my mind and that is what I am going to hang onto