View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2004, 07:05 PM
Herbie the Love Pug's Mom

Pug lover here as well...

Hi!

I love puggies too. I can't wait for the day that one comes into my life. However, why not use the room in your heart to save another kind of dog that isn't in such high demand? I've filled out applications at so many pug rescues and have sadly heard nothing. Not because I'm a bad match, but because pug rescues have the luxury to select the PERFECT match for a pug. Please don't buy any dog from a pet store!

When I get a pug, if it's not through rescue, it will be through a very ethical breeder that I have thoroughly researched. And it will be at a time when I have the bucks to pay for it in one shot (sometimes 1300 +). For now, I can make a great home to a rescue dog who will love me forever. I'm looking now to find that sweet rescue baby. And eventually, he/she will have a puggie friend.

Basically, I'm asking you to consider ANYTHING but getting a dog from a pet store... this should not even be an option.

Good luck in your search!

- Woodrow Wilson