View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2010, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris21711 View Post
When Ethel worked in adoptions many times she would take a dog to the potential adopters home instead of doing an intro at the shelter, it was far less stressful for everyone involved. That being said, having three dogs with all different personalities imo Bendy is a situation that only you and DW could would be able to direct in the best interests of all involved.

cassiek They also had the "fenced yard" rule here but not anymore.
That's terrific they did away with that rule. I think it's one of those rules that has become somewhat of a 'standard' with SPCA's, humane societies etc. but there really is not a good reason for it, IMO. Although I can certainly appreciate that it maybe is conveinant having a fenced in yard, it by no means is a indicator of what type of owner someone will be. Technically, I wouldn't have any of my dogs if that rule was set in stone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post

driver8 , Bendyfoot is one of the most responsible dog owners I know , she knows what she's doing.
I agree. I think TeeDee will fit in wonderfully with your crew Bendyfoot, and I would not hesitate to lie myself to adopt her. I think she will make a wonderful addition to your home.

"Many of the Earth's habitats, animals, plants, insects, and even micro-organisms that we know as rare may not be known at all by future generations. We have the capability, and the responsibility. We must act before it is too late." - Dalai Lama