View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2009, 03:20 PM
You can call me DOG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
I'm back to crying again. Vista is worthless....especially if you have dial-up. I can't burn XP out to a disk at 24.4 Kbps dialup speed. It just took me 5 stinking hours trying to download 25 M of software that didn't turn out to be what I thought it was

This absolutely totally sucks. Vista has sent me back to ground zero--no newsletters, no website.... Lucky for you, due to the anonymity of cyberspace, you just missed a total meltdown. Much better to have saved the money and put it toward a functional digital camera system with some bells and whistles than to have bought this piece of crap and end up with a totally dysfunctional computer system. It's good for bulletin boards and putting pictures where I don't want them on the computer.

Congratulations Microsoft on another wonderful contribution to the world of home computers.
As this is a brand new computer--was there any guarantees where you can take it back and buy a refurbished XP O/S?

I too am sorry that I'm not familiar with Vista and would love to help you avoid unecessary meltdowns Name:  sad0126.gif
Views: 432
Size:  11.0 KB

Rest in Peace Bailey: 12/10/95-1/9/09 (Golden Retriever)
Rest in Peace Kitty: 7/1/2000 - 10/7/2013
Rest in Peace Gryphon (sounds like Griffin): 10/15/2004 - 11/18/2017 (English Springer Spaniel)
Bella: 3/09/2005 LHD Cat adopted by/from Child
Mollie: 6/2/2009 (English Setter)