View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2009, 05:40 PM
Mom of 3 precious Angels

Chico she is most definately overweight..she has a tiny bum a beach ball tummy and a wee little head! but cute as a button. She is such a loving cat and PK although she HATES me! she seemed to be okay with Marta right off the bat. We found out a little history on Marta and she had 1 litter before the Animal Welfare people rescued her and one her kitties is identical to PK! so I wonder if she thinks it was her kitten?? maybe not but its like Marta is starving for affection from the day my friend got her!

I fed them again tonight and I think she is loosing some weight...however her poops are another story! tonight it was a mudpie! the past few days were better than today.

As soon as he is back home I think he will be getting her checked out anyway. She needs a microchip and a health check!
Sophie Aug 30, 2011

"UNTIL ONE HAS LOVED AN ANIMAL, PART OF THEIR SOUL REMAINS UNAWAKENED"
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
-Unknown