View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2009, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacer View Post
Have you had her checked over for a urinary tract infection?
We seem to always be going through the same problem, pee everywhere.
We use tons of Nature's Miracle as well as vinegar.
I have it sitting in Nature's Miracle now. Fingers crossed. The other chair that she did this to didn't work with N's M, but I think I didn't use it properly and/or she peed there again after I had doused it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarcatmom View Post
How well does she get along with the other cat? Even if there are no overt signs of hostility, it's possible that there are underlying subtle territory issues between them.
I'd also suggest trying a couple of Feliway diffusers if you haven't already.
She and the other cat (Zelda) don't get along all that great - Z hisses at O all the time, and the take turns sort of dominating the other. Z's fave thing is to wake Olive by licking her, then start biting her until she leaves, and then taking her warm sleeping spot.
Do the Feliway diffusers change the cat's personality any? And do they still work in a house full of open windows and fans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
She has been doing this since she was young ? And you never took her to a vet to have it checked out ? I think it's time for a vet visit !
She goes to the vet regularly. The vet doesn't find anything physically wrong with either cat.

It genuinely seemed to be a picky litterbox problem at first - every time she's done it, I've found the litterbox really needed a clean, and as soon as my bf and I worked out a cleaning schedule, the problem went away.