View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2010, 09:43 AM

that sucks, cause honestly, i dont have the time, money, or energy to keep getting her to trust me. i can get her to trust me at my house. i get too tired trying to catch her, especially with the sun being as strong as it is, and a sweaty tiresome 20-30 minute ride from the mosque to my house.
im not being lazy, just trying to be logical. im gonna basically keep feeding it. but i dont know what to do, i might buy a cage and put food in it, catch it the same way i caught kiko. kiko didnt trust me until about an hour in that same room. btw shes much heavier now, about 1-3 pounds. more gentle too. i think these three little rugrats will be a great addition to her life.

i guess ill have to do what you suggested, keep giving her food and water until i can get her inside a box or something of that sort.
"For those whom Islam has embraced, the greatest witness to God's unremitting, pursuing, sustaining, and guiding love is the Qu'ran. Like a vast magnificent ocean, it lures you deeper and deeper into its dazzling waves until you are swept into it. But instead of drowning in a sea of darkness, as described above, you find yourself immersed in an ocean of divine light and mercy." - Dr.Jeffrey Lang