View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2008, 01:50 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcsrule View Post
14 plus kitties,Wow you have your hands full. I thought 4 dogs,1 cat,1 fish and 1 horse was getting to be a little too much. Forgive me how silly of me one can never have enough furry friends, human ha ha or animal. Is there a name for the disorder our pups have, you know the whole human complex thing
Ok,nope, just did a search on Google for that particular disorder and can't say I found anything.
I think it's just we have spoiled them so much. Yours because he has been so ill and such a trooper and mine because she weighs 5 lbs and is easy to pick up. And she has also suffered from epilepsy since she has been one year old so she's a fighter too.
And the being silly for thinking I have too many pets......it's all good. They are a happy, healthy bunch of kitties and are very happy together. I will point you in the direction of their first thread if you would like.