View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2010, 11:32 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
you guys are too funny

ok ok , the door is for the guest bedroom , that I'm changing into a small catuary so I can start fostering cats , maybe 2-3 at a time , or moms with kittens. If all goes well , I'll be taking the first fosters in 2 weeks.

I'm giving the bed away (just the mattress) I'll know more next week , someone might come by and pick it up. I was also looking at the base of the bed , it's an old futon wooded base , I think we can make the door by using some of this wood. and will also ask my friend about building a cat tree for the fosters.

I can't wait

You are the best!! And I am honoured you are using my word "catuary". You have a huge heart my friend and I am honoured to know you!!
I guess you don't know yet if you are going with the slats or the aluminum screening.

BM - Since you mentioned the little guy with three legs - how is he doing? I am sure he is flourishing with your rescues' help.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!