View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2017, 09:06 AM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Strangely, I think JD is more stressed about not being with the dogs than being in a house that has them. He's been fearless around them from day one, which put him at risk for bodily harm, at least around the boys, who seem to be cat intolerant. If it had been up to JD, he'd be eating, playing, and sleeping with them now! I suspect he was raised with dogs...maybe even with pups. In fact, I've often wondered if there isn't a dual puppy/cat mill in operation somewhere in the county that he might have been born at. Lord knows we're plagued with enough puppy mills... And it would explain his being so at ease with the dogs.

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."