View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2006, 01:28 PM
Daizy Daizy is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 211
If you are worrried maybe you should ring your vets first and see .. my littlest one was 16 weeks when I got her and she had something similiar but with a tiny amount of blood in the stools but because she was lively, playing, eating, drinking they said it was okay to leave it until my scheduled appointment unless I was worried. It turned out it was a mild colitus and a little medication helped but it was on the mend anyway by the time I got her to the vets as I did take her before her scheduled appointment but it turned out I could have waited as they suggested.

Most good vets will give you an idea of what to do over the phone and also tell you if you are worried to bring them in. Call them and ask if its okay wait until Friday (which is two days away now) or see if you can get an earlier appointment and put your mind at rest.
Reply With Quote