View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2012, 02:47 AM

your groomer

Hi,

I agree with DogDancer, I would let the vet, as well as pet supply stores in the area (as they also refer people to groomers) about this incompetant groomer!

I don't think you over reacted at all!
Boy-oh-Boy...it would have been me, I would have taken my pet right out of there and omit paying them, the same way they ommited to follow my directives!
I think you were very well mannered in this case!
They are lucky they did not deal with me!

I don't have dogs, but I have cats. My boy Gino has real long hair and needed to be shaved last summer. I looked around for a groomer who would come to my place and do the job, this way, it was less stress on Gino. I gave specific instructions that Gino should have ''breaks'' from shaving, and that if things got too much, she was to STOP and come back another day. The groomer followed my instructions to the letter! I will call her again in about a month since she gave a good service.

I would definitly stop going to this groomer and tell all the pet owners I know about that place and their non- professional service, as well as their less than polite behavior!

As for laws and regulations, I do not know where you are located, ( I am in Montreal, and here we have ''consumers protection office'', where people can register complaints about a business that does not get the job done right. When a business has a lot of complaints, then it can get messy for them, and they deserve it!), I would seriously look it up in your area and file a complaint about this groomer. I am sure you are not the first dis-satisfied customer.

sandyrivres
Elphin April 21st 2008 m -cat
Stibule(Gino,Airell,Katla,Rasta)June 6th 2009 f- cat
Gino Ferrero April 8th 2010 m -cat
Airell Awenn Awnfenn Ep Berrth April 8th 2010 f- cat
Katla Chilam Balam April 8th 2010 f- cat
Rasta Farian Marley April 9th 2010 m- cat
Chipcat-Filou found June 12th 2011 (Ocicat 6months old) f-cat
Jane the Snow Cat rescued Dec27th 2012 f- cat

Last edited by sandyrivers; March 28th, 2012 at 02:53 AM. Reason: add info