View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2011, 06:20 AM

This thread has been really helpful to me.. My little dog vomits almost every morning, and often later during the day as well. He has done this every since I got him from the shelter when he was 7 months old.. But the frequency is increasing - in the beginning it was more like once a week.. The morning vomit is just yellow and foamy, and later during the day its full of food.. I have tried giving him a snack in the evening just before bed, and also a snack just when waking up.. but it doesn't help.. So now I'll try buying the acidophilus and some digestive enzymes.. I already have the enzymes for myself, but the probiotica that I take is a blend of many strains.. does it have to be pure acidophilus? And I'll ask the vet for some antacid.. I have already seen her about the vomiting, and she gave me some medicine to rule out an infection of the stomach.. but she never mentioned that it might "just" be too much stomach acid.. I really hope this helps.. He a lively and happy dog and I just hate that he has soo much trouble with his little stomach..