View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2009, 06:51 PM
Pumpkin' Dumplin' Gang

I have to share a funny story with you.

My dog had a "tootsie roll" addiction. I asked my vet and he said the same thing that has already been mentioned. Cat poop is just tasty because of the protien they eat and how much is passed into their waste.

I finally got my dog to not enter the room that was the "cats" bedroom. She knew she was not allowed to go in unless invited.

One night as I was leaving for work I noticed that my dog (Zoe) had an upset belly. She would not go potty for me no matter how many times I took her out before work. So I was getting pretty late for work and just gave up knowing that I was going to come home to a nasty mess probably.

So on coming home first thing I smell walking into the door is poop. I searched high and low, couldn't find anythig. Meanwhile Zoe is hiding guilty under the table. So I go upstairs....and once again search high and low can't find a thing....but the smell is stronger.

So I finally check the cat room, and lone behold poor Zoe tried her best to poop in the litter box. She had horrible diarreha and got her behind as close to the box as possible. She knew that that was where "poop" was suppost to go and tried to use it.

The cats weren't too impressed mind you. But it is possible to teach No to stealing kitty "treats".
3+ cats......Surround sound