View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2009, 03:54 AM

WOW it still is really GROSS

Thanks for all the replies....

That is GREAT. I'm not alone with my doggie snacking problem...

i wanted to make sure that there wasn't any health problems. As now that Jasmin got SICK so quick. I watch out for everything. Anything that is different. I freak out.

If we are out at the Dog park or just on our walk. As soon as I see one eating something. I just lose it... I don't want anything else to happen to my three babies....

My three are big guys. So it not hard for them to jump up.... I put the cat food on the Kitchen Hutch and Tubby still gets it....... But he won't eat his own food. I started giving him chicken and rice. To try to beef him up.... He eats only a little bit and then tries to cover it up with my disk cloth... As you know that mommy just loves that......

We he is 51 pounds as they went for there check up... so I want him to about 57 by the time he gets fixed in July.....

Thanks for all the responses. I will try to turn the litter boxes around.... As they are in little spaces so that might work.....

Oh and the rolling in poop.... Now that sounds like fun cleaning that mess up... My American Staffordshire Terriers Deanta rolled in fish guts... Now that was fun. I had to bath her in Tomato Juice and I could still smell if for weeks....

:y uck:

Mommy to
Dogs
Deanta R.I.P April 2000 - July 10, 2002
Jazzmin R.I.P May 13, 2002 - March 27, 2009
Charlie D.O.B Aug 2007
Jazz and Charlie Pups
Tubby Feb 21, 2008
Bella September 3, 2008
Catz
fritz feb 1999
Chub chub June 2004