View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2007, 01:05 PM

Question Help Please? Easy Instructions Needed Re: How To Receive Answers Into My Email??

HELP PLEASE? EASY INSTRUCTIONS NEEDED RE: HOW TO RECEIVE ANSWERS INTO MY MY EMAIL??
I am a novice and selftaught at using a computer and I would appreciate any ver easy instructions (if possible) on how I can receive the answers to questions I post on this site, to be notified into my email (hotmail) address each time??
I am confused as to what to actually do, where do I tell the webmaster of this site that I would like to know when I get an answer to a question I have posted, instead of having to go to this site and logging in and then checking?
At the bottom I have sometimes clicked on the area that asks re thread subscription: instant email notification.........but do I need to locate this each time I post a question and click on it each time I post a question, or is there an easier way.......i.e. to ALWAYS receive instant email notification!!!!!! (it just does not seem to go into my email box, unless I need to find it and check it off, each time I post a question!!!!????) HELP!?? THANKS!