Thread: Fatten me up??
View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2005, 12:05 AM
Senior Contributor

There is no way the Dam came from Ultrasond Kennels.They,along with all other breeders have a spay/neuter contract for their "pet" quality pups.And they have a Non-Breeding contract for their "show" quality pups.And since the Dam owner was not a registered kennel,and didn't show,then she would have been put on a spay contract.Amy,Kikko's mom,knows them at Ultrasound very well.They competed in a few shows together...

And the main reason his Dam is not from Ultrasound,because then your Dillinger would actually be Ultrasound.Ultrasound is the registered kennel name.Did that make sense?

If I went against my breeders contract,I would have been fined $5000 each for my dogs.If you go against a Non-Breeding contract,and it is stated on the registration papers,then the CKC will NOT let you register the pups.

I'm not trying to start a war here,just stating the facts.I know alot of breeders and have been to many many shows.And as a member of the CKC,I have also helped out.

Last edited by mona_b; March 19th, 2005 at 12:18 AM.