View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2008, 05:55 PM
Senior Contributor

Talking Maks is eating raw!

Okay, so I've been transitioning the Fantastic Four to wellness grain free. It's a slow process, but I've got them eating half and half now, which is farther than I've ever gotten before. Anyway, a couple of weeks ago, I got a sample bag of Natures Variety pre-packaged raw. I tried giving them all a taste, just a little. enough for them to sniff and get a bit if they were interested. The only one who showed any amount of interest was Maks.

Well, this weekend he ate an entire medallion on his own, and tonight he ate two. He literally scarfed them down. So I think my little guy is a convert. I have enough in the sample bag to get him through the next few days. When I get paid, I'll go by Dog Bar and get a bag, plus I have a coupon for a free bag.

I'm hoping the others will eventually want to give what he's eating a try and decide they like it, but for now at least I have one eating raw. Even if the others don't like it, as long as they all eventually can get on wellness alone I'll be happy.
There are only two rules at my house: House rule #1. Cats rule. House rule #2. See rule #1.

http://nuriaandthegang.shutterfly.com/