View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2009, 02:12 AM

I am in Edmonton, Alberta.

What was awful about today was the first thing Toothy did at the dog park ....was LEAVE !! Ran out into traffic...luckily a nice man caught her and brought her to the side of the road where I collected her.

Determined to get her some excercise ...we go back to the park where she runs away again...this time into a residential area where I spent an hour in -30 C looking for her. When I found her she had icicles hanging from her lil' beard. : (

Tomorrow, I'm going to get a 50' piece of light rope to dangle from her collar so if she escapes again I stand a chance of catching her. We'll also practise coming when her name is called. With a light rope attached ...she'll have no choice but to come when I call her.

When I got home from work....she was out of her crate and cage/fence assembly. I made it smaller so that she can't climb on top of her crate and jump over the cage/fence thingy. She pooped on the floor by the front door. Where does all this poop come from ?? Her butt is like a poop machine !

She does like it in there, she went in just now and is relaxing.