View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2010, 06:23 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaykeija View Post
When Akeija had arthitis, we gave her an arthric asprin 2 x a day. They vet reccomended it and it helped her a lot. I feel so sorry for Logan...
Thanks Shaykeija. I will let him know when he gets home. I feel sorry for him too but I'm not his owner. I am probably overstepping my boundaries now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chico2 View Post
14+,so sorry to hear about Logan,your tenants GSD's are really beautifulthat something will help with his pain
I'm hoping too chico. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancientgirl View Post
14+, I hope your neighbor can find help for Logan.

I don't know if this will help, but maybe something here can ease his pain and help with his joints. Joint support
Thanks ancient. I'm not even sure if he would be willing to try anything. He may have his mind made up already. Logan is 12+ years old so that would be the time when some GSDs are ready to go. He also really does not have any extra to spend on meds that may not help. I figured I could help out a little by giving him something I already had. I am willing to get him some aspirin and the proper glucosimine but other than that my purse strings are pretty tight feeding and vetting my gang.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!