Thread: Luba
View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2004, 09:51 PM
Missing My Ciara, 3-21-06

Quote:
Originally posted by mona_b
Well thank goodness I am past the puppy stage.....LOL

I too paper trained my guys.Crate training wasn't a real big thing years ago.At least I don't think it was.

As for the Vinegar,does nothing for my kitty Casper.As some of you already know,he's our little deafy.He loves getting into the stuff on the computer.I have put the vinegar around the computer desk.The bugger licks it.Then I tried and put it on my hand,cause he is still attacking and biting,didn't stop him.This is a kitten (6 months old now) who wants nothing to do with catnip or honeysuckle(no Luba,he still wants nothing to do with it).This is one strange kitty.
Our new "office kitty", ( a teenager) was so starved when he showed up around New Years eve he ate a pickle. A pickle! Of course you should have seen him, he must have been about 1 to 2 days from deaths door. We think he was locked into a Motor Homes basement compartment for 1 & 1/2 weeks. When they came to Florida and parked the RVer siad he saw a white flash go by when he opened the compartment door. It took us two months to get close to him. With our first freeze we were able to get him indoors. (yes, it does freeze in Florida too!)
Now "Foxy" runs the joint. And he eats anything and all still....
He was dubbed at first "No I'm Not Taking Another One Home" because that is all he heard..at first. Foxy has had his visit to the Vet and is very spoiled. So much so we have to share every meal regardless of the content. He try's everything but really loves Bran Muffins.