View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2011, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfields View Post
She sounds lovely, Sam, and what colour did you put her to? I was fascinated by the litters bred by my Jedda's breeder, she seemed to get such a mixed bunch of colours. You have to understand that my Australian Cattle Dogs are always born white, so seeing colour in litters was a culture shock. LOL. I rather adored Jedda's mother, she was a chocolate long coat. I'll have fingers crossed for your girl until you get the ultrasound results. Good luck, and how about posting some photo's, or have you somewhere else already?
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilie42 View Post
Hi ! Any pictures of those little darlings ? I have a thing for chihuahuas but unfortunately can't fathom the idea of having one right now.
I hope you don't think I'm being cold by it, but I'm not sure I'm brave enough to post photos, given the mixed company...
I found her a great little guy, long hair blue and brindled tan, now that's be a rainbow litter for sure, fawns, black & tans, brindles. Sigh. He's too young for now, so I went with the same guy as last year, last year they had two fawns and a piebald. Never had a one-colour litter, it's always exciting!
She's still acting 101%, so I've relaxed a bit. Last night I even let her sleep at my feet, which she prefers, instead of in my arms where I can hear every breath and heart beat.