View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2005, 12:27 PM
Senior Contributor

Thank you Boxer Rescue MTL!!

I'm sitting here at my computer and my goegeous little Buster is lying at my feet (he would curl up on the computer chair with me if I'd let him!!) And I realised just how amazing all you rescuers are out there, and I want to thank Crystal from Boxer Rescue for all her devotion to the dogs she rescues.

As many of you know, I adopted Buster from Boxer Rescue about 8 or 9 months ago, and he's the greatest dog ever. He had pretty bad seperation anxiety, and Crystal and Julie and Paolo (the founders of Boxer Rescue Québec) helped me every step of the way. I could call them for advice anytime, and they were just amazing. I would have never thought that the seperation anxiety would have improved, but with their help -- Buster is ANXIETY FREE and just an easy going, funloving Boxer!

Thank you so much Crystal for trusting me with the most wonderfull pooch in the world. He is my heart. Thank you for everything that you do for this amazing breed of dogs. You're the best!! Buster sends his love and lotsa Boxer butt wiggles!
Attached Images

Deep thought, by Jack Handey : "I think my new thing will be to try to be a real happy guy. I'll just walk around being real happy until some jerk says something stupid to me."