View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2008, 09:32 AM
-
Asteroids Champion, Starship Legend Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Candy Tetris Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Breakout Champion

these friggen morons are everywhere, took the boys not 1 o2 but all 3 to the school yard to play with their bully friend Cage. This bimbo with a designer kleenex box cover with legs shows up and lets her dog off leash. Now with T.O's laws, Cage is muzzled. This evil little woman dog charges cage snapping at him, thank god cellphones have camera's. then it comes flying at mine. Cage never moved he stayed down the entire time, even when the dog bit him, i'm no where near as tolerant as this woman. I snagged this snapping little thing in one hand and took Quincy's leash off and put it on the attacking dog. Stood on the leash and phoned the police. The woman is screaming at me the entire time to let go of her dog or else. I live near a timmies, cops around all the time. took maybe 5 minutes for them to show up. They took the memory card from my phone, they got mine and cage's moms info. They were contacting the humane society when i left and saying something about a fine. grrrrrr.