View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2009, 05:04 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellykvent View Post
I thought I was doing a great thing by getting a kitten for my 14year old who lost her brother a year ago this month. This had to be the worst thing. I have had "wheeler" for 9 months about since he is a kitten he wants to play so badly with her. But she does not like him. She is always hissing and screaming and I have to keep "HER" locked up with me in another room. SO he has the run of the house which isn't fair. How can I get these 2 gets to finally get along. OR will it never happen? She has asthma so I don't want her to stressed, she is also older and my number one girl. Any suggestions.
Check out..........

http://www.squidoo.com/multi-cat-management

It has a wealth of very good information. Start over with her suggestions. It is not too late to have a peaceful household.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!