View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Senior Contributor

I understand where you're coming from, faceless, but as a point of arguement, I would ask, what about Great Danes?

I'm actually saying this as a curiosity as well. I've never heard of a great Dane of biting someone. But I digress...

I think to single out any dog is wrong. I think every dog should be treated as though it could bite. They are, after all, animals. Here's the way I look at it. I would trust Daisy in a room full of babies. That being said, I would never leave her alone in said room. I would never give her the chance to prove me wrong.

Nothing irritates me more than watching someone with some "rat-breed" (sorry to anyone with a small dog, but this really gets me going) giggling when thier dog is being vicious and getting in everyones face. "Oh isn't that cute? He thinks he's a tough guy!" No, it isn't cute. Just like the one that got in Daisy's face, and we had to try to restrain Daisy. Then the idiot who owns the dog, who had it off of it's leash, yells at us for having a vicious dog.