View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2011, 03:14 AM

Unhappy Lost Black & White short hair Cat in Nanaimo BC

Hi. My 10 year old cat went missing from our new rental on Caldwell St (Right across from Upland's school) just three days after we moved in.

I'm wondering if anyone has seen a cat like this wandering around. He does have an ear tattoo but I think it is associated with my old phone number ending in 9924.

At the time he went missing he was wearing a pink reflective collar with a heart shaped mauve tag inscribed with his name, MOUSIE, and my current number. He was also wearing a purple flea collar.

Mousie is a fairly small tuxedo dsh. His most distinguising features are a black tail tipped in white, pink nose with small black mark, teary eyes, and a black spot on his chin. His black spots are mostly along his back with one perfect black circle on his chest/tummy area. He is very friendly and loves to be fussed over and brushed.

Could you please let me know if you have seen a cat like this wandering around? We moved from the Departure Bay beach area and he may be trying to go back there. I love him very much and miss him terribly.

Michelle S
Attached Images

Last edited by Melle22; October 10th, 2011 at 03:19 AM. Reason: Edited text to add more information.