View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2007, 10:36 AM

Well, when I brought Martin over for a visit, I realized that Martin is very much a lapcat. He followed me everywhere and just kept trying to climb into my arms (even with warmed roasted chicken a few feet away).

A few years ago, something quite disastrous happen to a beautiful cat named Louise after I placed her in a place where I KNEW she wouldn't do well. And I placed her there for the sake of placing her somewhere ignoring my instinct.

It has become quite clear to me that this casanova cat claims his humans as his own. Being a very clingy cat, I dont think he`ll fair well with too much competition.

I am grateful for the opportunity of placing Martin in her home ( i'm glad the option is there). But Martin's best case scenario is a home with a family ( with at most one female submissive non-territorial cat).

The garage people are now letting him roam the house for a few hours a day. But they have to lock up their NASTY, NASTY, NASTY shihtzu who has so far taken a bite out of everyone I know.

So I`m gonna hold off as long as I can for that perfect match.

Thanks AOCC