View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2008, 02:41 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Girl View Post
I agree with the others, for the sake of your dog's health and all the dogs who die each year in shelters waiting for homes - please please please spay your dogs. ALL OF THEM!!!!!

From your post it sounds like you have a hard time controling your dog, how will you manage a litter? How will you find responsible homes for these dogs? How will you feel if your dog dies while birthing?

Now you're risking bringing pups in to the world that have ill tempers, how will you deal with that when you adopt out unstable dogs? How many puppies will those dogs produce???? The world has enough dogs!!!

Obviously there are several dogs running free in your area , don't add to the problem. Most people who "pay top money" for anything care for it like its worth its weight in gold!!! This dog isn't a cash cow - its a pet, treat it with some respect and spay it. if you can't be responsible - find your dog a new home where it will be cared for.

Im not even going to get started on leaving it unattended and running free....poor thing.
LIKE I SAID WHO SAID THESE PUPS WERE GOING TO A SHELTER AGAIN? Well here's the thing, in my neighborhood everyone owns dogs all are purebreds, since everyone's been in that area for all their generations they know everyone and everyone's dogs...it's not difficult to understand why everyone else would let their dogs run around... I don't let mine run around, like I said the only one I let out is Princess and that's because she stays in her area to do her business and with me watching her right there and there and once she's done she is back in the house...of course they get their daily exercise outside and that's why I have a 5ft fence around my YARD!!! Right definitely I am so irresponsible that my dog has found a way out of the area to go get laid...when her mate was right there for her!!! Yes I do that definitely all the time I let my dogs run around and roaming free!!! I guess you don't know how to read!!!