View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2009, 07:21 PM

Thanks for the info and thoughts!

I will definitely see if I can find an animal acupuncturist here...easy to find for humans, not sure if they've progressed to animals yet. I do like that idea.

I will tread lightly with the pain med...he gets one drop today and then we move to e/o day. I'd like to stop it asap, but also don't want him in pain. I'm wondering if there is another option that has less scary side effects? My husband read something about aspirin?

He's supposed to rest and take it easy too, problem with the pain med is he's feeling better so not resting (went up and down the stairs 3 times last night for no apparent reason. I don't give him his second dose until late tonight...so we'll see.

I'll keep you all posted. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help and ideas. We are collecting ALL of his paperwork/x-rays to make an appt in Seattle with someone to get another opinion, too. I again can't believe that he went from fine, to no cartilage in less than a week and it happened right after he began to improve from the FLUTD...there just has to be the connection. Thanks-at work trying to do some massive catch up!